RN.com (the "Company") currently provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including various communications tools, forums and personalized content through its Web site (the "Service").
All information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (the "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Company, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. The Company does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. By using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
The technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that all information ("Information"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who transmitted the information to you. This means that you, and not RN.com, are entirely responsible for all Information that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service. RN.com acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information. RN.com does not control or regulate the Information posted via the Service. RN.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Information. You understand that by using the Service, you assume the risk of being exposed to Information that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances and in no way will RN.com be liable for any Information, errors or omissions in any Information, or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Information posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
You agree not to use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or objectionable to another based on race, ethnicity, age, gender or otherwise.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an RN.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Information transmitted through the Service.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or any rules of any national or other securities exchange; or any laws related to domestic and foreign trade regulations.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user, collect or store personal data about other users.
- Post any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own.
You agree to indemnify and hold RN.com, and is subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees harmless from any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Information you submit, post to, email or otherwise transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TCS, or your violation of any rights of another.
- No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without approval from RN.com.
- General Practice Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that RN.com may establish general practices and limited use of the Service, including, without limitation, the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings, resumes or other uploaded Information will be retained by the Service. You agree that RN.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Information maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that RN.com reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that RN.com reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Modification of Service
RN.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that RN.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that RN.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Information within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if RN.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the purpose or intent of the TCS. RN.com may also, in its sole discretion, and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of the TCS may occur without prior notice, and you acknowledge and agree that RN.com may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that RN.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. The links are provided solely as a convenience to you. You acknowledge and agree that once you enter such links, sites or resources you have left the RN.com web site. RN.com does not review the content of the sites and resources, nor does it have any control over such sites and resources. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that RN.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and it does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Information, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that RN.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be used by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Information, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. If you choose to access any of these links, sites or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you do so entirely at your own risk.
- RN.com's Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Information contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by RN.com or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or Software, in whole or in part.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND THAT AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOU SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. RN.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- RN.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, EFFICIENT, OR ERROR FREE
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS
- ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RN.com OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TCS.
- NEITHER RN.com NOR YOU MAY MODIFY OR WAIVE THE DISCLAIMERS PROVIDED FOR IN THIS SECTION 19. NO ORAL MODIFICATIONS OR WAIVER OF THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL BE VALID OR BINDING ON RN.com.
- Limitation of Liability
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT RN.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF RN.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE
RN.com may choose to provide any notice to you via email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TCS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service. You may send notice to RN.com via regular mail to:
12400 High Bluff Drive
San Diego CA 92130
Attention: Todd Monk
- Servicemark Information
RN.com, the RN.com logo, and all other logos and product and service names are service marks of RN.com, Incorporated. (the "RN.com Marks"). You agree not to use or display in any manner any of the RN.com Marks.