|RN.com is proud to be one of the top providers of online nursing continuing education.
RN.com is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC accredited courses are recognized for nursing continuing education by the following professional organizations:
- AACN Certification Corporation
- Competency and Credentialing Institute (for CNOR/CRNFA)
- Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
- National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
- National Certification Corporation
- Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation
If your certifying agency is not listed, please contact your agency’s education coordinator directly. If you are on staff at a certifying agency and wish your agency to be listed, click here.
RN.com's online continuing nursing education programs are also approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses (CA Provider #12631), by the Florida Board of Nursing (FL Provider # 50-1706) and by the West Virginia Board of Registered Nurses (WV Provider # WV2002-0425RN).